Saturday, June 4

Flower Girl

Hello!

I have a quick post today to share a card I made for this weeks Lily of the Valley Challenge. This is challenge#99 and it is Punch it Up where we are asked to use punches and dies.
Here is my card for the challenge. I used several dies and a punch on my card. The dies punches are spellbinders Lacey and classic squares, sizzix Vine die and a MS border punch.
The little gal with the bouquet of flowers is Rosie Posie. She is colored with copics - R0000, R00, R30, R32, R35/E31, E35, E41, E42, E43, E44/R11, R13, R15/YR20/G20, G24/W00, W1, W3, W5. I added stickles to her skirt, bows, buttons, and flowers. She has a thick coat of crystal Lacquer on her shoes.
The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamp set called Treasured Moments Tickets.

Thanks so much for visiting me today! Enjoy the rest of your day!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps, LOTV
Ink: Copics, Mementos, Vivid
Paper: SU, Gina K Designs, MME - Stella Rose Gertie
Other: Spellbinders - Lacey Rectangles, Classic Rectangles, Sizzix - Vine die, MS Border Punch, Prima Flower, WOC Roses, Stickles, Crystal Lacquer

7 comments:

Shari said...

Hi Sharri,
Your cards are awesome!! I have signed up to be a follower and I found you through The Outlawz Looking for Followers. By the way, I love the spelling of your name!!LOL :)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! I am a new follower :)

Holly Young said...

Hi Sharri! Thanks for following me from the Outlawz! Your card is darling. I love the combination of dies and punches you used. Super coloring on this too!

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. this is sooo cute and beautiful! Love all the pretty details you added and the fab coloring :)

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm a new follower or your awesome blog now, too :) :) :)

Sylvia xx

Linda said...

This is simply beautiful.. Love all the details.. And the image is colored perfectly..Hugs, Linda

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Sharri. Just love this little LOTV stamp. Stunning colouring and layout. Thanks for joining my blog, have returned the favour. I've browsed through your blog and you have some stunning creations. hugs Sharon

Katherine K :) said...

Hi Sharri,
I just got your message on my blog - thanks for the sweet comments. Yours was one of the blogs I was trying to follow the other day when blogger was acting up. I love your style and am thrilled to also now be a follower of your blog.
Happy Crafting,
Katherine