Wednesday, April 27

Hope

Hiya!
I have another card to share today that was made with all scrap paper. This one uses all SU paper scraps. The focal image and sentiment is from Gina K Designs Lovely Labels 1 Stamp set. I stamped the label image with memento rich cocoa ink and colored the flowers with copics before cutting it out with spellbinders labels 1. I added a bit of stickle to the flower for some sparkle. The butterfly was cut out with a sizzix emboss-lit called Beautiful Wings. I also added some stickles to the embossed dots on the butterfly. It's another fairly simple card but I really like how this one turned out ;o)

Thank you so much for checking in with me today! Have a wonderful rest of your day!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: GKD - Lovely Labels 1
Ink: Memento, Copics - R81, R83, YG61
Paper: SU
Other: Ribbon, Pearls, Stickles, Spellbinders Labels 1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sharri this is gorgeous and I love it! I have this stamp and I am copying you today!