Thursday, March 3

Spring Flowers

Hello my crafty friends!!

I apologize for being so quiet this past week! Work and home have been keeping me very busy so I have not had a lot of crafting time. Last night we did not have any plans so I was able to stay home and finish up a couple of cards that I had started last weekend.
The little tulips are from Gina K's Spring Basket Stamp set. The flower stems and vase are from the Buds and Vases stamp set also Gina K. I colored them with copics, B00, B01/BG11, BG15, BG49/YG17, YG25. The vase has a thick coat of crystal lacquer on it and I added a bit of stickles to the tulips.
The papers are SU, Gina K and Copic X-press It. The white is embossed with the Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The scallop border is a MS border punch. I embellished the card with a few *wink* pearls and a bit of lace. Can you see the bit of embroidery floss weaved through the top of the lace?

I am submitting this card for the CMC Copic Challenge which was to use different blues & Aquas and to color water.

Thank you so much visiting my blog! I love each and every one of your visits!!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Basket, Buds and Vases
Paper: SU, Gina K, Copic Xpress It
Ink: Copics, Memento, SU
Other: Pearls, Lace, Embroidery Floss, Spellbinders - Ovals & Labels 6, Sizzix embossing folder, MS Border Punch, Stickles

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Sharri, this is stunning! I love the white and aqua - what a gorgeous combination! Your little pearls are a perfect addition! Thanks for sharing - have a good night :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty, love the turquoise and white, very very pretty!

Becky said...

Sharri, this is stunning girl! Gorgeous color combo and love the embossing and pearls.

lisa808 said...

So pretty--love the sparkle on the tulips and all the lovely pearls.