Sunday, February 13

Love is in the air

Hiya!!

Are you all ready for Valentine's day? I am not! lol! We still need to get Abbi's Valentin's for school and find a little treat to go with them. I also have to pick up a little something for her and her sister. Yikes! I had better get my rear going huh?

I do however, have all my Valentine cards made ;o) whew!

This is the last one I needed to make. I used the stamp Tilda Holding Heart. I colored Tilda with copics, T6, T5, T4, T3, T2/R20, R21, R24, R35/E000, E00, E93/E71, E74, E77. I added stickles to the heart she holding and her hair bows. I used my clear glitter pen and niji brush to watercolor the sparkles on her socks and shirt.

The sentiment is from Gina K's Fanciful Tags stamp set and is punched out with SU's oval punch and matted on a Spellbinders Fancy Tag. I used Spellbinders Circles and Lacey Circles along with a pleated background to set the sentiment on.

I finished off the card with a paper doily, ribbon, prima and paper flowers and pearls.

The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Scarlet Letter and Urban Couture and the cardstock is Gina K.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges -

I am off to finish my shopping for Valentine's Day. Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Sharri...congrats on finishing up your V-day cards!! This one is absolutely stunning, darlin'!! I love all the layers and textures! I have to figure out how to do that pleated thing you made! It's fabulous!! Love your coloring...and especially love the generous helping of Stckles! A girl after my own heart! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's fun color challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Chris said...

beautiful card, I love all those embellies. it's perfect for our challenge at Paper Pretties, thanks for playing with us.

Candy said...

Hi Sharri,
Gorgeous work on this wonderful Valentine Card.
Wonderful layers. Love the design papers and all of your wonderful details. Tilda is awesome!
Thank you for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Newbie said...

Love the card, and the little girl sitting atop your rosette! The extra flowers and the pearls and the doily, along with the ribbon make for a beautiful card!! Love the layout. Coloring is perfect!

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful!! I love that flower that Tilda is sitting on. Gorgeous!

Thank you for playing along with us at 7KCF this week and hope to see you again!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, Sharri! I love the colors and that sweet Tilda! Thanks for joining the 7kids challenge this week!

cabio's craft corner said...

This is gorgeous and love the amazing details on this card. Thank you for joining us along at Magnolia-licious challenge and hope you will join us again :o)
Hugs,
Cabio