Monday, February 21

Green and Yellow challenge

Hiya!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a fabulous start to your week! I did not mean to be so quiet on my blog these past few days. Last week was very busy and stressful at work so when I got home, all I wanted to do was veg on the couch. I am sure you have all had those days or weeks right? *wink* I carried my vegging on the couch through Saturday and by yesterday I was feeling recharged and was inspired to play along with a couple of challenges on Stamp TV that the designers issued during the release party Thursday night.
My card today is for the Color Challenge and the colors we were suppose to use are green, yellow and a neutral color, which I picked white for my neutral.
The flowers are from Gina K's Buds and Vases stamp set and are colored with copics, YG0000, YG00, YG01, and YG03. I added a bit of stickle to the flower petals and a pearl to the centers.
The sentiment is from Versatile Verses and was cut out with a Spellbinders label die and matted on a die from the Fleur De Lis Pendant set.
The papers are Gina K's Pure Luxury Lemon Drop, Grass Green and White. The pattern paper is Basic Greys Origins.

I want to invite you to stop back on Wednesday for the Layers of Color Cake Decorating Party and check out the yummy cakes and cupcakes we have been baking in our creative kitchens for you!

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!!

3 comments:

peggy wainman said...

This is so pretty, I really like how you used the pendant dies behind the sentiment!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card! Those colors are so bright and cheerful, and your use of the dies is just perfect! Glad you got some rest over the weekend! Take care...

Runnergirl Creations said...

Pretty card! I like your embellishments! :) Blessings!