Tuesday, December 21

Winter Wonderland

Hello!

Today I would like to share a card that was inspired by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. The challenge was Winter Wonderland and you can read all about it here.

The Tilda I used is currently not in the store. She is colored with copics, E000, E00, R20 - skin/E27, E31, E41- hair /T0, T1, T2, T4, T5 - pants/R000, R00 - wings/R81, R83, R85, R89 - jacket & hand muff/T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, R89 - boots. I added a couple of different types of glitters to her. A white glitter to her hood and hand muff and dazzling diamonds to her wings. There is a coat of crystal lacquer on her button, hearts on her hood and the heart on her hand muff.
The log Tilda is sitting on can be found here. I colored the log with copics, E31, E34, E37. I added a some snow glitter along the top to go with the winter wonderland theme.

The circle and doily behind Tilda is made with Circle Nestibilities. For the doily, I cut out the circle using the largest of the circle dies and took one of my MS corner punches and punched around the outer edge. The center was embossed with the swiss dots embossing folder and I added some of the snow glitter to each of the raised dots.

The snowflakes are covered in a chunky snow glitter and I put a paper rose in the center of each one.

The pattern paper is Basic Greys Eskimo Kisses and all the other papers are SU with the exception of Tilda and the log. I used Copic X-press It paper...my favorite for coloring with copics :-)

Thank you so much for visiting today!

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Gorgeous! I love the fabulous papers and the cute little tag. Thanks for sharing! Tilda is looking so cute sitting on that snowy log too!

Lisa Summerhays
7 Kids College Fund DT