Saturday, December 18

Snowing circles

Good morning!

As promised yesterday, today I am sharing another card I made last weekend during my stamping frenzy to make Christmas cards.
I will keep this post short as I need to get Abbi ready and out the door for her Christmas program through our church.
For this card I used PTI's 2010 Holiday Tags stamp set. The papers are all SU. The scalloped circles and eyelet circles that the image/sentiment are matted on are dies from PTI called Limited Layers from their circle collection.

I wanted to keep the focus on the images so I just added a bit of silver cording and clear rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.

This card literally took me minutes to make which is usually not the case when I make cards. I am a slow card maker! lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of your day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sharri this is a beautiful design, love these circles.