Wednesday, November 3

Masculine birthday card

Hiya crafty people!!

Today I have a card to share that I made for this weeks Card Patterns challenge. This week is sketch # 88 and here is the sketch;












This is my take on the sketch;
Stamps: Lovely Labels, Spring Mix
Paper: Gina K - Tan Leather, Ivory, SU - Sage Shadow,
PTI - Ledger
Ink: Memento - Desert Sand
Other:Spellbinders Labels 9, Jute Ribbon, Buttons,
MM Corner Chomper, Circle Nestibilities

I used Gina K's Lovely Labels and Spring Mix stamp set for the sentiment. The papers are Gina K, SU and PTI Ledger pattern paper. I need a couple of masculine birthday cards so I tried to keep this to more of masculine card and used Jute ribbon and buttons instead of regular ribbon, bling and sparkles.

Thank you for checking in with me today! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Sharri, your cards are always a work of art. I love how you did the corners to match the label. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns.