Monday, October 25

Mmm ice cream

Hiya!

Have you every made a card for challenge and completely forgot to submit it? Can you see my hand waving?
I have done that a few time...not gonna say how many but a few *wink*!

My card I am sharing today is one of them.

Stamps: MFT Here's the Scoop
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa, Versamark
Paper: SU, DCWV
Other: Spellbinders - tags, labels, clear embossing powder

This was suppose to be for the My Favorite Things Stamp Club Challenge, which was paper piecing. I used the MFY Here's the Scoop stamp set and DCWV Citrus pattern papers. I love this stamp set because one of my favorite foods is ice cream. Yum!

The only thing I did not paper piece is this gals skin and the floor. I colored her skin with copics E000 and E00. For the floor I did the wood graining technique.

I did not add any embellishment because I thought it might be a little much with all the paper piecing going on.

I appreciate you visiting today! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments: