Tuesday, September 14

Order Up!

Hiya!!

This morning I would like to share a fun card I made using the PTI stamp set called It's Official and their Ledger pattern paper.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: PTI - It's Official
Ink: Memento - Desert Sand
Paper: SU Sage Shadow, Gina K - Ivory and Tan Leather
PTI - Ledger Pattern Papers
Other: Paper Crimper, Ivory Twine, Hardware

I love this little image. It looks just like those little pads that waitresses carry around to take food orders on. I thought it would be perfect to use with a Happy Birthday sentiment. I even wrote in the day of the birthday next to the date in the upper right part of the image.
Okay, I have to admit that I had a very big senior moment, as I call them, because I do not know anyone with a birthday on the 9/16. I must have had other things on my mind when I wrote that date....lol!
I should have wrote in the 14th, 21st, or the 29th as I do have family members with birthdays on those days this month.  Since this would be a perfect masculine card and all those birthday this month are men's, I think I will copy this card and this time make sure I write in the correct dates! lol!

Have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks so much for stopping in!!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hi Shari! Love this card... all the layers and the paper is amazing!