Friday, September 10

Lose yourself...

Hiya!

I hope those of you with school age kids had a great start to the school year!
I have know I haven't post for a couple of weeks...did you miss me? I sure missed you!
It's been pretty hectic for me and I felt like I lost my mojo. Have you ever felt like that? I sat down at my table and stared at paper and stamps and had no juices flowing.
So I took a little break and now feel more energized and crafty again!
I will have some new projects to share with you this weekend but tonight I have a card to share that I made a couple of weeks ago for a Stamp TV challenge.

Card Supplies: Gina K Stamps, SU Paper, Memento's Ink, Copics, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, MS Border Punch, Spellbinders Labels 11
I used Gina K's stamp sets Aloha, Happy Camper and Hang in There.
The Flamingo was colored with copics, YR000, YR00, YR01, and YR02.
I embossed the background with Cuttlebug's Leaf Branch embossing folder and the leaf border is a MS border punch.

Thanks you so much checking in with me and have a wonderful rest of your evening!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Welcome back! Yes, I have missed you. Fab card.