Wednesday, August 25

Snow Day

Hello!

Last month at CHA Super Show, one of the booths I stopped by was My Favorite Things.  I really like their stamps and dies so I bought a couple of things...well more than a couple things. *wink*.
This week I sat down with one of my new stamps and dies and made this winter card.

The image is called Snow Day from the Pure Innocence line of stamps. The tree is one of the Die-namics dies.  Here is a close up so you can see the embossing on it.
















 
Card Supplies:
Stamps: MTF - PI Snow Day
Ink: Mementos - Tuxedo Black, Copics - c3, c6, c7, c9, n5, r32, r35, r37, e99, e33, e40, e41, e42, e43, e000, e00, yr23
Paper: Gina K - White, Smokey Slate, Cranberry Tart, SU - Always Artichoke, Basic Grey - Wassail
Other: Swiss Dots CB Folder, Nestibilities - Circles, Spellbinders - Fancy tags, Labels, MFT Die-namic die, Crystal Lacquer, Glitter, Ice Clear Roxx

I colored the image with copics, added a bit of flock to her hat and top edges of her boots then covered her boot with crystal lacquer to make then nice and shiney.
Can you see the sparkle on the snowballs? Those are covered with glitter and I added a line of Ice Clear Roxx alone the botton of the tree. I found those at a LSS and they are by Judi-Kins.

Thank you so much for visiting and stop back soon!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Yes, I'm sure it was more than a couple of things that you purchased! Thanks for sharing your cute snowy card on a hot summery day!

Deb V. said...

Hi! What an adorable card! I happened upon your blog after seeing your card on SCS. I live near Janesville.I look forward to seeing more of your work!