Friday, August 20

Hugs and prayers

Hi!

Yup, it's me! I'm still here but very busy with life and work these days so have not had much time for crafting.

I have a CAS card to share with you today.
The sentiment and butterfly are from Gina K's Hugs and Prayers stamp set. The card base is Gina K's White Pure Luxury paper. The scalloped square is SU's Groovy Guava as is the ribbon.

The butterfly was colored with SU Markers before I added some glitter to make it sparkle. I wanted the body of the butterfly to stand out so I covered it with brown flock.
It's hard to see in the photo but I added a border to the side and bottom of the card using my Score Buddy.

The summer is winding down and we have been trying to do more things with Abbi before school starts.
Abbi and I are spending the afternoon together. We are going out for lunch and to see a movie. She chose the move The return of Nanny McPhee but can not decide on where to eat.

Thank you for stopping by and have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautiful Sharri...love your embossed lines...it adds interest and dimension! Well done, my friend.