Saturday, July 10

Sunny colors

Hi!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. This afternoon I have going to visit my daughter at work and be pampered with a pedicure. I can't wait!

Before I head out, I wanted to share a card I made last month but had not post here on my blog.
I used Gina K's Botanicals stamp set. All the papers but the darker green are Gina K. The darker green is SU. For the background I used cuttelbug's script embossing folder. What do you think of the color combo? This one was derived from whats left in my scraps of paper and at first I was not sure I liked it but the bright sunny yellow and green has kind of grown on me.

Thank you for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals
Paper: Gina K - Wild Dandelion, Creme De Menthe, White PL, SU Old Olive
Ink: Mementos - Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, Dandelion
Other: Prima, brad, leaf branch punch, labels 8, round it all

No comments: