Thursday, July 15

Blessed are those...

Hello!
I have a quick post for you tonight...
I made this card a few weeks ago but have not shared it on my blog yet.

I used a few different stamp sets for this card, Hope Grows, Thanks a Million and Lovely Labels. Spellbinders Labels 1 works really well with this label in the Lovely Labels stamp set. The flowers and leaf branches are from Hope Grows. I used my SU markers to color directly on the stamp before stamping the images on the paper. The sentiment is from Thanks a Million.

The pattern paper have been in my stash for so long that I can not remember the name or the company that made the paper.

The colors of the papers in the picture are off. They are not as bold looking irl...maybe its that old pattern papers fault. :-)


Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of your evening!




Card Supplies
Stamps: Hope Grows, Thanks a Million, Lovely Labels
Ink: Vivid - Tuscan Tan, SU - Sage Shadow, Groovy Guava, markers
Paper: Gina K - Tan Leather, Ivory PL, SU - Groovy Guava
Other: Labels 1, Ribbon, Prima, Brad, EK Border Punch

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Beautiful card Sharri; I love the corner treatment!