Tuesday, May 18

Life is sweet

Hi!
This is my last string of cards using the Pure Innocence images. This is image is called Make Mine a Double and like the other ones, I got it from My Favorite Things.
I colored her with copics. I had a bit of a problem with her tights and to help cover up the funky color I got watercolored over them with my glitter pen. Don't you love it when you can find ways to cover your mistakes? hee hee!
I had a lot of fun using up my scraps of pattern paper and creating these cards with lots of layers. This pattern paper is from Memory Box. I paired with SU's Lovely Lilace and Gina K's Fresh Asparagus pl papers.
I added some shine to her shoes and ice cream with a clear glaze pen and a bit of glitter to her belt and heart barrette.

Now that I have inked up some of my new Pure Innocence images, I have got to get some of my Magnolia Tilda stamps inky!!!

Thank you for stopping by!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Copics
Paper: SU Lovely Lilac, Gina K Fresh Asparagus, Memory Box
Other: Glitter Pen, Glaze Pen, Niji Waterbrush, Ribbon

No comments: