Saturday, May 8

Hot Stuff

Hello!

The card I am sharing today is made using Gina K's new Sew Pretty stamp set.
I did lots of paper piecing on this card.
Doesn't this lady remind you of some of the Mom's in older TV shows, June Clever, Donna Reed, Carol Brady...it seems like they were always dressed up when in the kitchen cooking!

I used Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry papers to paper piece the dress, apron and oven mitts. I colored the rest of her with copics. I added a bit of shading to the dress and apron using the copics...it's a bit hard to see in the photo though.

How do you like that sentiment? Isn't it a fun one and it's included in the set.
And this is how I finished the inside. This sentiment is from the Quite a Catch stamp set.


Thanks for checking in with me tonight! I really appreciate it!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sew Pretty, Quite a Catch
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Versamark
Paper: Lipstick Red, Green Apple, White PL, Basic Grey
Other: Clear EP, Big Oval Nestibilities, Labels 6, Crystal Lacquer, Copics (E000, E00, R01, W1, B12, B00, YR23, E13, E17)

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How fun! Great patterned paper and love the matching apron.