Friday, May 14

Graduation girl

Hello!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Friday!

How many of you have seen the Pure Innocence stamps? OMGosh aren't they cute! I have had a few of them for a bit now but had not had a chance to ink any up until this past weekend.
Today I have a card that uses the Book in Hand PI girl. I picked up this PI girl at My Favorite Things.
I used all scrap paper for this card and made lots of layers of the pattern paper...which is good way to use up those scraps! The pattern paper is Black Market Lucky in Love. The card base is Kraft pl and the PI girl is stamped on white pl and colored with copics.

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Copics
Paper: Kraft and White PL, Black Market Lucky in Love
Other: Ribbon, Pearls, Glaze Pen

No comments: