Sunday, May 16

Fairy Girl

Hello!

What a busy weekend I have had! Our town had it's annual Heritage Day's festival so we spent a lot our time joining in the festivities including riding a float in the Kiddy Parade on Saturday with my daughter's school and riding in the big parade on Sunday for my husbands work. Abbi has so much fun which makes it fun for us!
I have a few more cards with Pure Innocence images to share with you over the next few days. I got 5 new ones this past week and am hoping to have time to ink them up really soon!
This card uses Fairy Girl. Doesn't the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love pattern paper with the mushrooms go perfect with this image?
All the papers but the Cosmo Cricket are from my scraps. I colored the PI girl with copics and added some stickles to her hearts, wand, wings, shoes, the grass and mushroom for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence
Ink: Tuexedo Black, Copics
Paper: Misc scraps, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, Stickles

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just the sweetest ever! Love it!

C. Neuman said...

Sharri,
The stamps are so sweet and I love the way you use the background papers. They really make your cards special. I promised myself no new stamps for awhile but I am very tempted. Carol Neuman