Thursday, June 3

Birthday Candles

Hi!
Today I would like to share a birthday card I made. I used Gina K's new Candles on Your Cake stamp set. This set is packed with birthday images and sentiments and one I know I will use alot.
The pattern papers are from October Afternoon's Thriftshop, Farm Fresh and Ducks in a Row paper packs which I paired up with Gina's Red Hot, Wild Dandelion and Turquoise Sea PL papers.
Here is how I finished the inside of the card. I love this sentiment. It's the Happy Birthday song with enough space to add the birthday boy or girls name to it.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of your day!
Stamps: Candles on Your Cake
Ink: Vivid, Memento
Paper: October Afternoon, Gina K
Other: Ribbon, Double Ended Tags, Eyelet Rain Dots, Zutter Round It All

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You know what Sharri? I wish I had like 20 sheets of that red gingham. It just seems to go with everything these days! Love this card! I might have to hunt up a digi paper.