Saturday, March 20

Prince of frogs

Hi and Happy Monday!
Today I have a card to share that uses one of the Gina K stamp sets that was released last Thursday night. The stamp set is called Fairy Tales and the images in this set are so cute! I fell in love with this frog image and when I saw the crown I knew I wanted to have him wearing it!

The image was stamped on Gina's white pl paper with Tuxedo black ink and colored with copics.

I used Gina's Fresh Asparagus and Bubble Gum Pink on the card. The patterned paper is the new Kioshi papers by Basic Grey .

Yesterday I spent the afternoon stamping with friends. I will show you the projects we made later this week.

Have a great day!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Fairy Tales
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Copics (G21, G24, G40, G82, G82, G85, RV32, RV34, Y13, Y15, Y19, YR23
Paper: Fresh Asparagus, Bubble Gum Pink, White pl, Basic Grey - Kioshi
Other: Ribbon, Rhinestones, MS Border Punch, Double ended labels, labels, Big Scalloped Rectangles

No comments: