Friday, March 5

Join me for a Blast from the Past!

Happy Friday my stamping friends!

Today is the day I kick off my term as the Hostess for StampTV's Blast from the Past Challenges. I would love for you to join me and if you do, there is a prize drawing for a free stamp set. You can read all about the challenge in the challenge discussion on Stamp TV.

My first challenge is to make a project that used the shaving cream technique as a background. Check out the Shaving Cream episode here on Stamp TV and then go grab your shaving cream, and create a project with me.

This is my card for the challenge.The flower image is from Gina's Eclectic Summer stamp set. I stamped it on white pl and colored it with copics. The reinkers I used with the shaving cream for my background are Certainly Celery, Mauve Mist and Perfect Plum. After the background paper was dry, I covered with versamark using the direct to paper method and heat embossed it using iridescent ice embossing powder. This gave is a lot of sparkle and made the ink colors pop. Love that look!

I can't wait to see all of your projects! Be sure to upload your project to the Stamp TV gallery using the tag STVBPSLS01 so you are entered in the prize drawing!

Have a fantastic Friday!!!

Card Supplies: Stamps - Eclectic Summer. Ink- Certainly Celery, Mauve Mist, Perfect Plum, Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copics. Paper - Creme De Menthe, Lovely Lavender, Elegant Eggplant, White PL. Other Supplies - Spellbinder Blossom dies, Gina's Buttons, Silver Cord, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, SU Border Punch, Iridescent Ice EP.


No comments: