Thursday, February 25

Seeing stars...

Hello!

I wanted to share the last project from Sunday but the picture I took of it ended up looking terrible when I uploaded it to blogger. We have had snow everyday this week so it has been a challenge to get a good picture. They are forecasting a bright sunny day tomorrow so I have my camera sitting out all ready to go! Hee hee!


This card is another I made using my scrap papers. The stars are from Gina K's Lazy Days of Summer Stamp set and are heat embossing with a couple of different embossing powders. The sentiment is from her Best Fishes stamp set and is cut out using one of the spellbinders double ended labels. The background of the card is embossed with the star cuttlebug embossing folder.

I hope your Thursday has been filled with many blessing that have carried over into the evening!
hugs,

Card Supplies: -Stamps: Lazy Days of Summer, Best Fishes -Ink: Rich Cocoa, Versamark -Paper: DCWV and scraps -Other: Star Cuttlebug EF, Embossing Powders, Spellbinders Double Ended Label, Brads

1 comment:

Rufus said...

I like this one, may have to CASE you!
R/