Sunday, February 28

Spring Florals story

Good evening!

Tonight's card has a bit of a story behind it. I am crazy busy getting ready for vacation. My day was spent between laundry, figuring out what to pack, cleaning the house and making projects that I will be sharing later this week. I took at break around 5:30 to eat supper and check my email. I must be really stress because I read the email wrong and completely panicked. Jessica is having a blog hop for her Spring Florals card kit tonight and after reading the email I thought I was suppose to make a card for it! So in full panic mode I whipped up this card in record time, got already to create the post and then went back to the email to get the links and realized that the email was just letting me know one of my already posted cards was going to be linked in the hop! LOL!

So here is my Spring Florals card. I colored the flowers with copics and cut them out using the Spellbinders Labels 4. All the cardstock is Gina's and the dp is Basic Grey's Sugar Rush.
Here is how I finished the inside.

Now for the "real Spring Florals Blog Hop"...here are the details -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For even more ideas with the Spring Florals stamp set, please check out these links:










Brenda Turner

There are many more projects that can be found in the StampTV gallery by clicking on this tag: springflorals


Enjoy all the samples tonight! If you haven't purchased this stamp set yet, please take note that the free Card Kit will be included with each purchase until March 18th. At that time, the next card kit stamp set will be released.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this post brought a smile to your face. Happy Hopping!


Card Supplies: Spring Florals, Innocent Pink cs, Creme De Menthe cs, White PL cs, Basic Grey Sugar Rush, Spellbinders Labels 4, Ribbon, Pearls, Copics - rv00, rv02, rv10, rv13, g40, g82, yg11, yr12, yr15, w0.

3 comments:

Rufus said...

Thanks for the chuckle! I can sooooo see myself doing the same thing!
R/

TexasGrammy said...

Wow! What a great trooper! Love your card!

~Bev

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card and funny story. Enjoy your vacation.