Friday, February 19

Butterflies of spring

Hello!
Happy Friday my friends!
As I am using up my scraps I keep trying to use stamp sets that I have not ink up in a while or not inked up at all...gasp! I did say not inked up at all didn't I? Wow! I sure hope I am not the only one that has stamp sets that they have not inked up yet!
This card uses the stamp set Lord of the Season. I colored the image with my Memento's and SU Markers. All the papers are from my scraps.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your evening!
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Lord of the Season
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Memento's Markers, SU Markers
Paper: White PL, Misc White, Pumpkin Spice, SU dp
Other: Ribbon, Brads, Primas, Glitter, Clear Glitter Pen, Niji Waterbrush

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Oh my, this is so pretty. Thanks for reminding me to take this set out now that spring is just right around the corner.