Thursday, July 23

My 2nd blog award

I have been nominated for my second blog award! Lisa nominated me a early in July - Lisa, I am sorry it took me so long to post this!


So, on to the details of the award:In order to accept this award you must:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

So, here are seven things about myself that you might find interesting:
1. My two daughters are 23 and 7 years old.
2. I am addicted to shopping!
3. Any shades of blue are my favorite color.

4. Ice Cream is my favorite food, M&M's are my second favorite.
5. I also love to crochet, sew and read.
6. I would rather give than receive.
7. I enjoy traveling to warm places - Mexico is my favorite warm spot!

Now the hard part, tt is now my turn to choose seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' This is really difficult as there are so many wonderful, inspiring, and creative blogs that I love to visit - I would nominate everyone if I could!

Here are the seven (in alphabetical order) I nominate:
1. Jennie
2. Melissa
3. Patti
4. Tina
5. Selma
6. Geri
7. Jessica

Thank you Lisa for the nomination!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Awwww thank you!!!! I am honored you would pick me! Wow... this WILL be tough, but I'll pick seven and send it on as well. You're a sweetheart!

lisa808 said...

Well deserved award.