Thursday, July 2

Heart for you

Good evening!

I had one more Tilda image colored and waiting patiently to be used on a card. As I was looking at my copics trying to figure out what color to use for her dress, I decided that the dress might look cute paper pieced. The dp is DCWV Latte matstack. I love the colors and texture of this paper pack.
Tilda is cut out using one of the scalloped paisley nestibilities. I sponges Perfect Plum and Bording Blue around the edges of the paisley. I added a button with ribbon on the bottom of the paisley. The thank you sentiment is from SU's Very Versatile stamp set.
Here is the inside of the card. This sentiment is from SU's Give Thanks and was cut out one of the Lots of Tags Labe 2 by Sizzix Sizzlits. The flowers are punched with different sizes of Marvy flower punches and the centers are a glitter dots.

Have a great rest of your evening!
hugs,

2 comments:

Enfys said...

She's fabulous Sharri, love the paper piecing, and the inside of the card is fantastic
hugs
En xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute to see Tilda set on the Paisley nestibilities. Love the distress look around this shape. The inside of your card is just as stunning as the outside. Cute~
Hugs,
Cabio