Monday, May 18

Simple thank you.

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was sunny weekend by us. A bit on the cooler side for Mid-May but having the sun made up for that.
My daughter spent the night with a friend Friday so my hubby and I spent some time together. We went out for dinner Friday night and to a movie on Saturday. We say Angels and Demons - a very good movie even though I couldn't watch the last third and just had to listen. I let my husband choose where we sat. Big mistake on my part. He chose the 5th row from the screen. I found out I can not sit that close because I get motion sickness so the last third of the movie I sat with my eyes closed. I guess I'll be choosing the seats from now on...lol.

The card I am sharing today is one I really struggled with which is hard to believe because it has very little stamping on it and is not very detailed. I guess I was just having a bad stamping day. hee hee.
The card base is white pure luxury paper. Other cs used is basic grey, textured red and black. I used SU's weathered background stamp on the basic grey cs.
The flower is a stamp from Bold Flowers and was stamped with real red and memento tuxedo black then punched out with a marvy flower punch. I glued the punched out flower on a white prima and added a metal flower on top of the punched flower and on just below.
The sentiment, also from Bold Flowers was stamped with versamark and heat embossed with silver embossing powder. That large white belt buckle looking thing is a belt buckle that was in with a ton of buttons I got from my Grandma.

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

NinaB said...

I love your card, Shari. I use that color combo all the time. I hope you are having a good Monday!