Sunday, February 8

Hugs for you

Good evening!

Did everyone have a good weekend? Yesterday was a beautiful day which made my spring fever kick in full gear! lol!

I started this card last weekend before my wrist gave out and was able to finish it this weekend. I did as much as I could using my left hand so don't look to close at the card, hehehe...
The cs and dp is SU's. The stamp set is Hugs from Penny Black and is colored with copic markers. The sentiment is Gina K's Tag lines and is cutout using the double ended tags. I also used the labels two, square and oval nesties.
The borders are punch with Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch.
Other embellishments I used are Wavy Flourish punch, Brown Kaiser pearls, prima flower, Guava ribbon and paper piercing.

Have a great rest of your evening and stop back soon!
Sharri

1 comment:

Mary Duffek said...

Darling card! your focal image is too cute. Love the scallopie top too...Very cute!