Tuesday, February 10

Butterfly hugs

Good morning!

I sure hope the weatherman is right on today. It is suppose to get to 50 degrees today - woo hoo!

Today's card is one I made to send to Gina's family. When I saw Gina's post about her Dad and how the funeral director referenced butterflies when answering her Mom's question, I knew I wanted to use GinaK's Take Flight set for the card.
The first picture is a close up of the butterflies. I wanted to show you that they really sparkle.
I stamped them with versamark on vellum and embossed them with Ranger Bridal ep.
The card size is 5x5. I wanted to make sure I had enough room to include both the butterflies in the set. The sentiment was stamped on 80 lb pure luxury paper and cut out with the double ended labels. The ribbon is from my scraps.
The cs is River Rock and bazzil. The dp is Basic Greys Perhaps. Can you see the butterfly on the strip of dp accented with the scallops? I love how closely it resembles the butterflies in the stamp set.

Enjoy your day!
Sharri

No comments: