Sunday, January 18

Tweety's Home

Good Morning!

I have another busy day today but wanted to quickly share this card I made using Rupa Shevde's Home Tweet Home.
The image is stamped on 120lb Pure Luxury cardstock and colored with copic markers. Dazzling Diamond glitter is on the bird and the purple of the bird house. Doodlebug glitter is used on the hole into the bird house. The image is cut out using large label nesties and matted on barely banana textured cs and purple textured cs. I do not remember where I got the purple cs.

The top note die was cut on DCWV brown paper, ran through the cuttlebug with the distressed lines embossing folder and sanded with the Tim Holtz sanding block. The purple gingham ribbon is from my scraps. The bottom dp is also DCWV. I used the SU scalloped border punch, paper pierced the scallops and added dots of lavender pearls along the top.

Have an awesome rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Sharri

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a nice card! love the purple gingham ribbon/glittery detail on the birdhouse