Wednesday, January 21

3x3 note cards

Good Morning!

As I mentioned yesterday, today's 3x3 note cards are made with scrap paper.
This first note card uses So Saffron cs and SU's Parisian Summer dp.
The poinsettia is from Melanie Muenchinger's A Year of Flowers stamp set. I colored it with copic markers and used gold sticklers in the center of the flower.

This poinsettia has been sitting on my craft table since early December. I was going to use it on a Christmas card but did not like it with any of my Christmas dp because I could not get a close match to the color. Now I do not know why I was so set on using the traditional Christmas colors because I really like it with this dp.

Isn't this cat from Asela Hopkin's Framed Friends stamp set adorable? I used my Koh-i-noor pencils and oms to color everything but the curtains. The curtains are paper piece using dp from the scrap pile. I added glitter around the frame and to the cats nose. It is matted on blush cs that was cut using the scalloped square nestibilities and then embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
The base of the card is Sahara Sand and the dp is also from Parisian Summer.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Sharri


1 comment:

nikki said...

Jr. says that these are cool!!!