Monday, November 10

Thanks challenge

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.


I made this card for a challenge Jessica issued out on PCP. The challenge was to create a thank you card for someone special in your life.
I just bought this oval nestibilities set Friday evening and it did not take me long to out it up and start using it...hehehe!
I kept with my latest theme and used my scraps of paper. The dp is DCWV, the girl set, the cs is SU.
I used Melanie's Flowers for Daisy set and colored with my copics. I love how the flowers are peeking through the window. We made a window card at Jessica's class Friday night and I forgot how much I liked that look. Thank you for the reminder Jessica!
After I got the card made I realized I did not have a thank you sentiment on it...oops! So I added a piece of acetate to the window and stamped a thank you on it. My daughter was sitting on top of me to help me while I made the card so I let her pick out the color for the thank you sentiment.
I completely forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card so you could see the full flower image. I will have to add that later.

Thank for stopping by and have a great rest of your day :o)

Sharri

No comments: