Thursday, September 4

Flower Garden

Hi!
Today I wanted to show you a couple of cards I made with a SU retired set. Flower Garden is one of the sets that are fun to color. These images are a couple more from the pile I have been using up. The pile is almost gone which is good because I have a few ideas floating around in my head that I want to play around with.

The above card was made using SU CS, designer paper and ribbon. I used the new scallop edge punch and word window punch from SU, Nestibilities and a cuttlebug embossing folder. It's kind of hard to see but on the flower I watercolored with the glitter pen. The sentiment is from SU's small sayings stamp set.

To make this card I used SU CS, designer paper and ribbon, Nestibilities, and one of the new cuttlebug border folders. You can not see this in the picture but after I embossed the dot border, I dabbed versamark on the dots and heat embossed using Iredescent Ice to give the dots some sparkle. Can you see that I also used the heat gun to crinkle the ribbon? Instead of using floss or ribbons on the buttons I used a sequence in the middle.
One more day until Gina's release party - Woo Whoo! Don't forget to stop by her blog tomorrow to see what the design team has done with the sneak peak #5!
Thank you for stopping by!
Sharri


No comments: