Wednesday, July 18

With Love from Paris

Hi!
I think I can count on one hand how many times I have made a one layer card. I am a lots of layers gal :) The card I am sharing today is a one layer card that I made for one of the Sweet N Sassy release party challenges.
The image is from Sweet N Sassy's To Paris with Love. I stamped it with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink and colored the flowers with copics - R00, 30, 32/YG03, 25.
The sentiment is from the same set. I added a few rhinestones by the sentiment, a couple of score lines and the card was done :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - To Paris with Love
Ink: Memento
Paper: Gina K Designs
Other: Rhinestones, Scor-Buddy

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I love that stamp.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Sharri. Love the image and the embossing.

Payne Holler Cards said...

wonderful! looks like its layered (-: very clever!!!